Change Text Size:
Report an Outage
you've lost power you can call us and our state of the art outage management
system lets you easily report the situation from your home telephone. If your
correct phone number is not in our system, that could mean unnecessary delays
in restoring your electricity.
how Mid-Carolina Electric restores your power!
So, if we do not have your correct number — take a few minutes and give
us a call at 749-6400 or 1-888-813-8000. We need the correct phone number for
YOUR SERVICE LOCATION.
If you do lose power, you can report it without having to wait for an operator
by using our Automated Reporting Outage System.
- Call from a touch-tone telephone at the location of your outage.
- Dial (803) 749-6444 or (888) 813-7000 and
press 1 to confirm the outage at this location.
- If you have multiple accounts assigned to the same telephone number, stay
on the line and follow the instructions.
- The system will automatically log your address, and our crews will be dispatched
to restore your power.
page and keep it handy in case you lose power!
Keep in mind...
- Do not use the outage system to investigate or report a non-payment
- Keep Mid-Carolina Electric up to date on your telephone number. Your correct
number will let us know immediately who needs assistance.